Description: This talk series is open to all Indiana
University faculty and students interested in network analysis,
modeling, visualization, and complex systems research. A major intent
is to cross-fertilize between research done in the social and
behavioral sciences, research in natural sciences such as biology or
physics, but also research on Internet technologies.
Please join us for live streaming if you cannot attend in person! This link is good for all the talks at the listed time. Please note all these times are in Eastern Standard Time Zone.
Open Science Forum: Jetstream/XDMoD Forum
We are going to continue Open Science Forums, but move to the Grand Hall of the Social Science Research Commons (Woodburn 200). We will also cancel any weeks that do not have a topic or speaker signed up. We will also be more broadly advertising it. If you would like to present during any particular week of the semester, please let me know ASAP and I will add you to the calendar. We will continue to offer web conferencing as an option for remote participation.
- Alan Murray | Pew Research Center
- Woody Powell | Stanford University
- Chintan Tank | General Sentiment, New York, NY
- David Coe | Walker Information, Indianapolis, IN
- Marshall Scott Poole | University of Illinois
- Merih Sevilit, Noah Stiffman, and Scott Yonker | Indiana University, Bloomington
- Paulette Lloyd | Indiana University, Bloomington
- Constantine Dovrolis | Georgia Tech
- Thom Hickey | OCLC Research